Lynn Norment Media offers media services and expertise to individuals, agencies, corporations and government entities to advance and elevate reputations, brands, products and business goals. Lynn Norment also offers writing and editing services that include biographical and historical compilations and presentation/promotional packages that may require photography sessions as well as layout and design.
With decades of experience in writing, editing and publishing, Norment is adept at how to help you get your message to the desired audience.
Who is Lynn Norment?
- Magazine editor with 30 years of experience at one of the nation’s largest and best-known publications
- Writer who has authored hundreds articles, including in-depth research and investigative pieces, personality profiles, home and lifestyle features, music and other columns, among numerous other features
- Interviewer who has elicited insightful revelations from hundreds of newsmakers, including celebrities, politicians, corporate executives, community leaders and regular folks
- Manager with 20 years of experience using people and professional skills to motivate staff to meet deadlines at monthly magazine
- Events planner who has conceptualized and overseen details for numerous events, forums, workshops, networking gatherings and fundraisers for professional and non-profit organizations, on national and local levels
- Photography producer who has managed hundreds of photo sessions, including celebrity covers and home/lifestyle photography shoots, for national publication
- Media leader who has spearheaded numerous projects for world’s largest organization of African-American journalism/media professionals, and who has extensive contacts at African-American owned media outlets as well as general market media
- Award-winning arts and entertainment journalist with extensive contacts in the entertainment industry and media profession